Mandatory Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LansingLugnuts_PrimaryLogo.png
Lansing Lugnuts vs Lake County Captains (Loss 1-10)
More from Toronto Blue Jays Prospects
- One prospect the Blue Jays should not have traded at the deadline
- Blue Jays: Can expanded rosters provide positivity?
- Blue Jays: 2022 Tournament 12 returns as Canadian Futures Showcase
- Blue Jays: Top Pitching Prospect Tiedemann Impresses in AA Debut
- Blue Jays 2022 Draft: Who did Toronto Land in Round Two?
Anthony Santander of the Captains led them to a victory over the Lugnuts Wednesday. He hit Lugnut pitching hard to the tune of a 3-5 game with 2 home runs, 3 runs scored, and 4 RBI. The Capitals bats woke up near the end of what started as a great performance by Sean Reid-Foley. Foley did not allow a run until the 6th inning and then would get lit up and not record an out in the inning. Santander would hit a 3 run homer off Foley in the inning and knock him out of the game. The horrid inning would continue as Capital hitters pushed the Lugnut pitchers into the corner to receive a betting the remaining innings. All of the 10 Capital runs would be scored after the 5th inning and sealed the loss for the Lugnuts. David Harris would record the only run for the Lugnuts on a solo home run in the 5th.
Line of the game
Lansing Lugnuts vs Kane County Cougars (Tom Robson vs. Anderson Polanco)
All Recap information and stats provided from MiLB.com