Mandatory Credit: David Manning-USA TODAY Sports
Welcome to the AL East Round Up: MLB Trade Deadline Edition. I’ve been away for a few weeks and am ready to shake off the cob webs and get back at it. This week, I thought I’d look at the AL East to see if I could come up with a short list of what each team needs to do before July 31st Non-Waiver Trade Deadline
More from Toronto Blue Jays Rumors
- Kyle Schwarber an ideal fit for the Blue Jays lineup
- Blue Jays: Could a 12-year old be the franchise’s future star shortstop?
- Blue Jays: Potential replacements for Marcus Semien
- Blue Jays: Time for an Old-Fashioned MLB Player for Player Trade?
- Are The Blue Jays Looking To Add Another Power Bat?
At the time of writing (Saturday), the standings in the AL East look like this:
Baltimore Orioles- 52-43
New York Yankees- 48-47 (4GB)
Toronto Blue Jays- 49-48 (4GB)
Tampa Bay Rays- 45-53 (8.5GB)
Boston Red Sox- 44-52 (8.5 GB)