The Toronto Blue Jays are set to take on the Texas Rangers for the third and final time in this series in Arlington. The Jays are closing in on 40 wins on the season and are looking to secure a series win over the first-place Rangers, who are 43-27 on the year.
Probable starting pitchers
- While he's not quite a Statcast darling this year, right-hander Chris Bassitt continues to be one of the more reliable starting pitchers on the Blue Jays. Through 14 starts, the 34-year-old is 7-5 with an ERA of 4.02 and an ERA+ of 101. Notable, he has gone six or more innings 10 time already this season and is the only Jays pitcher to record a complete game (his was also a shutout) so far.
- For the Rangers, 31-year-old Jon Gray is set to make his 13th start of the season. So far, the 6-foot-4 right-hander is 6-2 with a 2.32 ERA, 4.16 FIP and 183 ERA+. He has been a steady presence in Texas' rotation and he seems to be closing in on his first career All-Star Game selection.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, June 18
- 1. RF George Springer
- 2. 2B Whit Merrifield
- 3. SS Bo Bichette
- 4, 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 5. LF Daulton Varsho
- 6. C Alejandro Kirk
- 7. 3B Santiago Espinal
- 8. DH Spencer Horwitz
- 9. CF Kevin Kiermaier
Texas Rangers starting lineup, June 18
- 1. 2B Marcus Semien
- 2. SS Corey Seager
- 3. 1B Nathaniel Lowe
- 4. RF Adolis García
- 5. 3B Josh Jung
- 6. DH Jonah Heim
- 7. C Mitch Garver
- 8. LF Ezequiel Duran
- 9. CF Leody Taveras
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on today?
- Game time: 2:35 pm ET
- Sportsnet and TVA Sports will have the broadcast for the Blue Jays.
- Rangers fans can catch the game on Bally Sports Southwest.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Rangers fans can tune into the game on 105.3 The Fan and KFLC 1270.