Coming off of one of the more disappointing losses of the season, the Toronto Blue Jays look to get back into the win column versus the division rival Tampa Bay Rays. The Rays have consistently been a juggernaut in the American League East throughout the 2023 season and have certainly made things difficult for the Jays in these past few days.
Probable starting pitchers
- For the Blue Jays, left-hander Yusei Kikuchi will take the mound for his 31st start of the season. The 32-year-old has set career highs in nearly every major category for pitchers this year as he continues to put easily the best performances of his five-year career. As a whole, he is 10-6 with a 3.74 ERA, 4.19 FIP and 113 ERA+ in just under 159 innings of work.
- Opposite Kikuchi will be rookie right-hander Taj Bradley, who will be making his 21st appearance of the season and of his career. The 22-year-old is yet another example of the Rays being an absolute machine when it comes to developing homegrown talent, as he was drafted in the fifth round of the 2018 draft by the club and has made a rapid ascent through the farm system. This year, he is 5-7 with a 5.36 ERA, 4.58 FIP and 78 ERA+. While none of these jump off the page, he has struck out 11.7 batters per nine innings.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, September 24
- 1. RF George Springer
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. DH Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 4. 1B Cavan Biggio
- 5. 3B Matt Chapman
- 6. C Alejandro Kirk
- 7. LF Daulton Varsho
- 8. 2B Whit Merrifield
- 9. CF Kevin Kiermaier
Tampa Bay Rays starting lineup, September 24
- 1. 1B Yandy Díaz
- 2. LF Harold Ramírez
- 3. 3B Curtis Mead
- 4. 2B Isaac Paredes
- 5. DH Junior Caminero
- 6. RF Josh Lowe
- 7. CF Manuel Margot
- 8. C René Pinto
- 9. SS Taylor Walls
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on today?
- Game time - 1:10 pm ET
- Sportsnet will have the Blue Jays broadcast.
- Rays fans can catch the game on Bally Sports Sun.
- On a national stage, MLB Network will have the broadcast for out-of-market viewers only.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Rays fans can tune into the game on WDAE 620 AM/95.3 FM and WQBN/1300AM.