The Milwaukee Brewers and Toronto Blue Jays are set to square off in an afternoon matchup to determine who is winning this three-game series. After a dominant 7-2 victory by the Blue Jays on Tuesday, the club failed to capitalize on offensive opportunities behind another poor outing by Alek Manoah in Wednesday's 4-2 loss.
Probable starting pitchers
- 32-year-old Kevin Gausman is set to make his 12th start of the year. So far, he has been an incredible asset to this Blue Jays rotation, frequently allowing just one or two runs per start and always keeping his club in the game. On the season, he has a 3.03 ERA, 2.52 FIP and 136 ERA+ with 89 strikeouts in just 68.1 innings.
- For the Brewers, 26-year-old Freddy Peralta is gearing up to make his 11th start of the season. The right-hander has continued to strike batters out at a high rate, but he is struggling with keeping the opposition off the bases and the scoreboard. Peralta has a 4.64 ERA, 4.44 FIP and 92 ERA+ through 54.1 innings of work to kick off 2023.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, June 1
- 1. RF George Springer
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. DH Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 4. LF Daulton Varsho
- 5. 3B Matt Chapman
- 6. 2B Whit Merrifield
- 7. 1B Cavan Biggio
- 8. CF Kevin Kiermaier
- 9. C Tyler Heineman
Milwaukee Brewers starting lineup, June 1
- 1. DH Christian Yelich
- 2. 3B Owen Miller
- 3. 1B Rowdy Tellez
- 4. C William Contreras
- 5. RF Brian Anderson
- 6. 2B Andruw Monasterio
- 7. SS Brice Turang
- 8. LF Tyrone Taylor
- 9. CF Joey Wiemer
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on today?
- Game time: 1:07pm ET
- Sportsnet will have the broadcast for the Blue Jays.
- Brewers fans can catch the game on Bally Sports Wisconsin.
- On a national stage, MLB Network will have the game for out-of-market viewers only.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Brewers fans can tune into the game on WTMJ 620 on the Brewers Radio Network.