After suffering one of their worst losses of the season in last night's game against the Dodgers, the Toronto Blue Jays enter today eyeing a series victory against one of the toughest opponents in the league. With a depleted bullpen, starting pitching is going to be key for the Jays as they look to improve to 57-46 on the season.
Probable starting pitchers
- Yusei Kikuchi, who is 7-3 through his first 20 starts this year, is set to take the mound for the Blue Jays. The left-hander is in the middle of quite the turnaround campaign after struggling mightily to perform anywhere close to a league-average level last year. In 103.1 innings of work this season, the 32-year-old southpaw has a 3.92 ERA, 4.95 FIP and 107 ERA+.
- Right-hander Tony Gonsolin is set to start this evening's matchup for the Dodgers. The 2022 All-Star has been a solid arm for the club this year even if some of the under-the-surface numbers (4.73 FIP) suggest that he may be getting lucky more than anything. Through 15 starts in 2023, the 29-year-old is 5-3 with a 3.94 ERA and 113 ERA+ which are strong numbers but nowhere close to the production (2.14 ERA, 190 ERA+) he had last season.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, July 26
- 1. RF George Springer
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. DH Brandon Belt
- 4. 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 5. 3B Matt Chapman
- 6. LF Whit Merrifield
- 7. CF Daulton Varsho
- 8. C Danny Jansen
- 9. 2B Cavan Biggio
Los Angeles Dodgers starting lineup, July 26
- 1. RF Mookie Betts
- 2. 1B Freddie Freeman
- 3. DH JD Martinez
- 4. LF Chris Taylor
- 5. 3B Max Muncy
- 6. 2B Enrique Hernández
- 7. CF James Outman
- 8. SS Miguel Rojas
- 9. C Austin Barnes
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on tonight?
- Game time: 4:10 pm ET
- Sportsnet and TVA Sports will have the broadcast for the Blue Jays.
- The Dodgers broadcast will be on SportsNet LA.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game tonight?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game tonight?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Dodgers fans can tune into the game on Dodgers Radio AM570 and KTNQ 1020.