Don't look now, but these Toronto Blue Jays are getting hot at the perfect time. Taking on the Los Angeles Angels, who are right behind the Jays in the AL Wild Card standings, the Jays have won the first two of a three-game set and enter today eyeing a sweep against their top competitors in the ALWC race.
Probable starting pitchers
- For the Blue Jays, right-hander José Berríos is getting set to make his 22nd start of the 2023 campaign. Firmly in the midst of a nice bounceback season, the 29-year-old is 8-7 with a 3.40 ERA, 3.95 FIP and 122 ERA+. Notably, his strikeouts are up considerably from last year's totals and he is allowing over two full hits less (8.0 vs. 10.4) as well.
- 33-year-old Tyler Anderson will be taking the mound for the Angels. After an incredible 2022 season with the Dodgers, the left-hander has taken a step back with the Angels, currently sporting an ERA above 5.00 (5.23) in 18 outings and 17 starts.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, July 30
- 1. LF Whit Merrifield
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 4. 3B Matt Chapman
- 5. RF George Springer
- 6. DH Alejandro Kirk
- 7. C Danny Jansen
- 8. 2B Santiago Espinal
- 9. CF Daulton Varsho
Los Angeles Angels starting lineup, July 30
- 1. 2B Luis Rengifo
- 2. DH Shohei Ohtani
- 3. LF Mickey Moniak
- 4. 1B Mike Moustakas
- 5. C Matt Thaiss
- 6. RF Hunter Renfroe
- 7. 3B Eduardo Escobar
- 8. CF Trey Cabbage
- 9. SS Andrew Velazquez
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on today?
- Game time: 12:05 pm ET
- Tonight's Blue Jays-Angels matchup is exclusively available on Peacock.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Angels fans can tune into the game on KLAA 830.