Fresh off of a 5-1 victory on the shoulders of another electric start from Kevin Gausman, these Toronto Blue Jays continue to rock and roll over the opposition. At 34-28, the gap from the third place Yankees is just two games while it's only four games behind the second place Orioles. Maybe there is still hope after all!
Probable starting pitchers
- For Wednesday night's contest, Chris Bassitt is set to make his 13th start of the season. So far, the right-hander has been money for the Jays, going 6-4 with a 3.41 ERA and 121 ERA+ through the first 74 inning of his tenure on the club. The 34-year-old has been a solid pitcher for years now, but nobody could've seen his value being this high at the time of his signing, and especially not after his Blue Jays debut back in April.
- The Houston Astros are set to send right-hander Ronel Blanco out to make the second start of his young big league career. Blanco, 29, has 17 appearances under his belt for the Astros over the past two years but only just made his first start, going 5.1 innings in a 5-2 win over the Angels. On the season, he is 1-0 with a 4.15 ERA, 4.26 FIP and 104 ERA+ in 17.1 innings.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, June 7
- 1. RF George Springer
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 4. DH Brandon Belt
- 5. 3B Matt Chapman
- 6. LF Daulton Varsho
- 7. 2B Whit Merrifield
- 8. CF Kevin Kiermaier
- 9. C Tyler Heineman
Houston Astros starting lineup, June 7
- 1. SS Mauricio Dubón
- 2. 2B Jose Altuve
- 3. DH Yordan Alvarez
- 4. RF Kyle Tucker
- 5. 1B José Abreu
- 6. C Yanier Diaz
- 7. LF Corey Julks
- 8. CF Chas McCormick
- 9. 3B Grae Kessinger
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on tonight?
- Game time: 7:07pm ET
- Sportsnet and TVA Sports will have the broadcast for the Blue Jays.
- Astros fans can catch the game on ATT SportsNet-SW.
- On a national stage, MLB Network will have the broadcast for out-of-market viewers only.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game tonight?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game tonight?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Astros fans can tune into the game on KBME 790 AM / 94.5 FM HD-2, TUDN 93.3 / KLAT 1010.