Coming off of a much-needed victory over the Cleveland Guardians, the Toronto Blue Jays enter Sunday looking to swipe a series win over their AL Central foes. Prior to today's game, the Jays placed Erik Swanson on the injured list and recalled Jay Jackson from Triple-A Buffalo.
Probable starting pitchers
- For the Blue Jays, left-hander Yusei Kikuchi is preparing to make his 26th start of the season. Through and through, the five-year veteran has been absolute money for the Jays this year, which virtually nobody could've seen coming after last year's subpar performance. The 32-year-old is 9-4 in 2023 with a 3.52 ERA, 4.24 FIP and 120 ERA+.
- The Guardians are set to send struggling starter Noah Syndergaard to the mound to make his 18th start of the year and sixth with Cleveland. The right-hander has a combined 6.42 ERA split between his outings for the Dodgers and the Guardians and has been a shell of the pitcher he once was back in his Mets days.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, August 27
- 1. SS Bo Bichette
- 2. 1B Brandon Belt
- 3. DH Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 4. RF George Springer
- 5. LF Davis Schneider
- 6. CF Daulton Varsho
- 7. 3B Matt Chapman
- 8. C Danny Jansen
- 9. 2B Cavan Biggio
Cleveland Guardians starting lineup, August 27
- 1. LF Steven Kwan
- 2. 3B José Ramírez
- 3. DH Oscar Gonzalez
- 4. 1B Kole Calhoun
- 5. RF Ramón Laureano
- 6. 2B Andrés Giménez
- 7. SS Tyler Freeman
- 8. C Eric Haase
- 9. CF Myles Straw
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on today?
- Game time: 1:37 pm ET
- Sportsnet and TVA Sports will have the Blue Jays broadcast.
- Guardians fans can catch the game on Bally Sports Great Lakes.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Guardians fans can tune into the game on WMMS 100.7, WTAM 1100 and Guardians Radio Network.