The Toronto Blue Jays and Boston Red Sox are set to square off for a three-game series at Rogers Centre. The two AL East rivals are currently fourth and fifth in the division and this is a golden opportunity for the Jays to put some additional space between them and last place. While the Jays are 6-4 in their last 10 and are on a two-game winning streak, the Sox are 3-7 with a five-game losing streak entering the day.
Probable starting pitchers
- Right-hander José Berríos is set to make his 17th start of the year. So far, the 29-year-old has been the second best starter on the Blue Jays' staff, behind only Kevin Gausman. Berríos is 8-5 with a 3.60 ERA, 3.88 FIP and 113 ERA+ through his first 95 innings this year. In his last outing against the Red Sox, he went 5.1 innings with five earned runs in a game the Blue Jays lost 6-5.
- Canadian left-hander James Paxton is going to be making his ninth start of the year for the Red Sox. Paxton, 34, has struggled mightily with his durability dating all the way back to 2019, the last time he made as many starts as he has this season, but he appears to be at full health right now. On the season, he is 3-1 with a 3.19 ERA and 144 ERA+ in 42.1 innings of work.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, June 30
- 1. RF George Springer
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 4. 3B Matt Chapman
- 5. DH Alejandro Kirk
- 6. C Danny Jansen
- 7. LF Whit Merrifield
- 8. CF Daulton Varsho
- 9. 2B Santiago Espinal
Boston Red Sox starting lineup, June 30
- 1. CF Jarren Duran
- 2. RF Alex Verdugo
- 3. LF Masataka Yoshida
- 4. 3B Rafael Devers
- 5. DH Justin Turner
- 6. 1B Triston Casas
- 7. 2B Christian Arroyo
- 8. SS David Hamilton
- 9. C Connor Wong
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on tonight?
- Game time: 7:07 pm ET
- Sportsnet and TVA Sports will have the broadcast for the Blue Jays.
- Red Sox fans can catch the game on NESN.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game tonight?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game tonight?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Red Sox fans can tune into the game on WEEI 93.7, WAMG 890 (Spanish) and WCCM 1490 (Spanish).