Coming off of a night in which José Berríos dominated on the mound and the Toronto Blue Jays held on to a 3-1 victory, it's time for the Jays to turn their attention towards a series victory against their American League East rival. At 38-31, things are going well for the Jays this year, despite the fact that they currently reside in fourth place in the division. For what it's worth, they are just one game behind the Yankees and five behind the O's, so all hope is not lost.
Probable starting pitchers
- For the Blue Jays, left-hander Yusei Kikuchi is set to make his 14th start of the year. The 31-year-old has been consistently average on the mound this year, but he does an efficient job of keeping the Blue Jays in (mostly) every game he pitches. Through his first 13 outings, he is 6-2 with a 4.34 ERA, 5.87 FIP and an ERA+ of 94.
- Tyler Wells is set to make his 14th appearance (13th start) of the year for the Orioles. The 6-foot-8 giant has quietly been one of the better starters in the league this year and currently is the MLB leader in WHIP at 0.853. So far in 2023, Wells is 5-2 with a 3.24 ERA and 130 ERA+, striking out just under nine batters per nine innings.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, June 15
- 1. DH George Springer
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. LF Daulton Varsho
- 4. 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 5. 2B Whit Merrifield
- 6. 3B Matt Chapman
- 7. CF Kevin Kiermaier
- 8. C Danny Jansen
- 9. RF Cavan Biggio
Baltimore Orioles starting lineup, June 15
- 1. LF Austin Hays
- 2. DH Adley Rutschman
- 3. RF Anthony Santander
- 4. 3B Gunnar Henderson
- 5. 1B Ramón Urías
- 6. C James McCann
- 7. SS Jorge Mateo
- 8. 2B Joey Ortiz
- 9. CF Ryan McKenna
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on today?
- Game time: 1:05 pm ET
- Sportsnet will have the broadcast for the Blue Jays.
- Orioles fans can catch the game on MASN.
- On a national stage, MLB Network will have the game for out-of-market viewers only.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game today?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Orioles fans can tune into the game on 98 Rock FM / HD2 97.9 and WBAL NewsRadio AM/FM.