At 50-41, the third-place Toronto Blue Jays come out of the All-Star break as a club on a mission. With the Rays struggling to hold on to first place and the Jays getting hot at just the right time, a march to a division title suddenly feels much more within reach. However, the second-place Arizona Diamondbacks, who currrently are 52-39, are not going to be an easy opponent fresh out of the break.
Probable starting pitchers
- The Blue Jays will send José Berríos to the mound to make his 19th start of the 2023 campaign. The 29-year-old has been solid as a rock for the Jays this year and is fresh off of an outing against the White Sox in which he went seven shutout innings with just one hit allowed. So far this year, he is 8-6 with a 3.50 ERA, 3.95 FIP and 119 ERA+ over 108 innings of work.
- 25-year-old Ryne Nelson is gearing up to make his 19th start of the season as well. The Arizona rookie showed immense promise in a three-start showing last year, but has struggled to consistently get batters out this year. In 93.2 innings of work, he is 5-5 with a 5.19 ERA, 4.66 FIP and an ERA+ of just 82.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, July 14
- 1. RF George Springer
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. DH Brandon Belt
- 4. 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 5. 3B Matt Chapman
- 6. 2B Whit Merrifield
- 7. LF Daulton Varsho
- 8. C Danny Jansen
- 9. CF Kevin Kiermaier
Arizona Diamondbacks starting lineup, July 14
- 1. SS Geraldo Perdomo
- 2. 2B Ketel Marte
- 3. LF Corbin Carroll
- 4. 1B Christian Walker
- 5. DH Lourdes Gurriel Jr.
- 6. 3B Evan Longoria
- 7. RF Jake McCarthy
- 8. C Gabriel Moreno
- 9. CF Alek Thomas
What channel is the Toronto Blue Jays game on tonight?
- Game time: 7:07 pm ET
- Sportsnet will have the broadcast for the Blue Jays.
- Diamondbacks fans can catch the game on Bally Sports Arizona.
How do I stream the Toronto Blue Jays game tonight?
How can I listen to the Toronto Blue Jays game tonight?
- The Blue Jays broadcast will be on Sportsnet 590.
- Diamondbacks fans can tune into the game on ESPN Phoenix 620 and KQMR Latino Mix 100.3 FM.