Toronto Blue Jays fans are going to want to check out this new, limited-edition Vladimir Guerrero Jr. All-Star Game bobblehead from FOCO.
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is in Hollywood for the MLB All-Star Game this week. It was a well-deserved nod, and the second-straight of his young Major League career.
So far in 2022, Guerrero Jr. is hitting .271 with 20 home runs and 57 runs batted in. His WAR is 2.5 and his slugging percentage is the second-highest of his career.
In short, his appearance in Los Angeles for the MLB All-Star Game was certainly earned. And that’s why you’re going to love this new, limited-edition Vladimir Guerrero Jr. All-Star Game bobblehead from FOCO.
Take a look below.
From FOCO: Consider this your in to the most star-studded soiree of the summer. Bring some All-Star status to your collection with this Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Toronto Blue Jays 2022 MLB All-Star Bobblehead.
Only 322 of these are being produced and they will begin shipping in January. So if you want to ring in the new year in style, you need to act fast.
Pre-order yours today at FOCO for $65. Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays player wearing his All-Star gameday uniform in an action pose, ready to show the crowd why he got that All-Star nod
- Stadium jumbotron backdrop with bold 2022 MLB All-Star Game logo display to immortalize MLB’s showcase of the stars
- Palm tree accents on backdrop to add some LA goodness to your fancave
- Gold-colored film reel accent on top of base to make sure you’re ready for your Hollywood premiere
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Limited Edition (322)
Or if you’d rather take your admiration on the go, check out the official Nike All-Star name and number t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.