Vladdy Jr. is a superstar just like his daddy. Now he’s leading a talented Toronto Blue Jays team. Which is why you need this Vladimir Guerrero Jr. bobblehead.
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. had a real coming-out party last season for the Toronto Blue Jays.
Vladdy Jr. hit .311, drove in 111 runs and belted 48 home runs. If not for the unicorn season of Shohei Ohtani, he would’ve been the American League MVP as well.
He’s a monster at the dish and he’s just 23-years-old.
Check it out below.
These will begin shipping in October – just in time for the Postseason. But only 322 of these are being produced. So if you want one – and we know you do – you need to get a pre-order in at FOCO now for $70.
Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays player wearing his gameday uniform in an action pose, ready to get in the game and make a big play
- Thematic, team-colored backstop backdrop to make your collection feel more like your favorite ballpark
- Team logo and wordmark team name displays on backdrop, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- PLAY BALL text display on backdrop to get the game started
- Team-colored flag bunting accents on backdrop to help you plant your flag as the best fan around
- Team logo display on top of base for even more team pride
- Jersey number display on front of base, even though we know he’s No. 1 in your heart
- Dirt-textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approximately 8 inches tall
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.