The Toronto Blue Jays have signed George Springer… which means Springer Dingers are headed north of the border! Get your shirt now.
Toronto just gave George Springer the bag. According to multiple reports, the former Houston outfielder has agreed to a six-year, $160 million dollar deal with the Jays.
And that only means one thing.
That Springer Dingers are coming to Canada.
To celebrate, you might want to pick up the latest release from our friends over at BreakingT. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Blue, navy, red, and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, tri-blended crewneck in heather gray. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in heather gray. Drawcord in gray. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in gray. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in heather gray. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.