Tony Fernandez spent 12 years with the Toronto Blue Jays, winning a World Series and three Gold Gloves. Show him some love with BreakingT’s latest.
Tony Fernandez played in MLB for 17 seasons, 12 of which came with the Toronto Blue Jays. He helped the team to the 1993 World Series, won three Gold Gloves and made three All-Star teams with the Jays.
He also hit .29, drove in 613 runs and stole 147 bases.
That’s why Toronto will always love Tony Fernandez.
So how about you show him that love in t-shirt form, with BreakingT’s latest release. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association
- Red, light blue, navy, brown, and white print on a super-comfortable heather charcoal tee.
- Premium lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting, when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $28 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
We independently choose products and services we actually love and think you will too. This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.