Jays Journal Podcast – June 26. Sam Bruce, Brendan Panikkar, Chris Henderson
Jays Journal has recently launched a brand new podcast, which is hosted by our own Ari Shapiro, and can be found on blogtalkradio.com. Tune in regularly to hear Ari and a wild range of guests talk about current issues, have roundtable discussions, and regularly take your calls to discuss all things Blue Jays.
Jays Journal Podcast- June 26th: Round Table with Sam Bruce, Brendan Pannikar, & Chris Henderson
On tonight’s show, we dive right back into a round table format to discuss the hotly anticipated upcoming series between the Baltimore Orioles and the Toronto Blue Jays. The Blue Jays enter the series at 36-39 and in last in the AL East, but are just one game behind the Orioles, who are 37-38.
Check out this formidable group of baseball writers as Sam Bruce (@comm_bruce), Brendan Panikkar (@Panikkar37), and Chris Henderson (@Baseball4Brains), join host Ari Shapiro and contemplate a multitude of baseball possibilties involving this pivotal series:
More from Jays Journal
- Matt Chapman has been exactly what the Blue Jays needed
- Blue Jays: The goalposts are moving in the right direction
- Single-A Dunedin Blue Jays advance to the Championship Series
- Blue Jays: Comparisons for Alek Manoah’s Second Season
- Blue Jays: Adam Cimber, the unlikely decision King
Does this three-game set with the O’s represent a real turning point for the Jays? (1:30); thoughts on Joe Biagini and why fans should feel fortunate about his versatility (2:35); is John Gibbons using his lineup the way he finally wanted to from day one? (5:26); Pillar and his recent futility on both sides of the diamond (6:40); Will the birds clash with hot-headed personalities (Jones, Davis, Bautista, Stroman) and a history between the two clubs? (10:30); a deeper look at J.A. Happ and his return to 2016 form (13:20); what the fans can expect from the bullpen and will Gibby use his gut or math? (17:10); series prediction from each writer (19:35); and the latest new articles from Bruce, Panikkar, and Henderson (23:20).
Follow us @jaysjournal, the host Ari Shapiro (@ari_shapiro), and check back regularly for an exciting new addition to the website. Be sure to watch these accounts for your next opportunity to phone in at 1-646-787-8521. The show features a variety of formats including 1 on1 interviews, roundtable discussions, phone in shows, former player interviews and much more.
Check out our previous episodes below:
- Jays Journal Podcast- June 25th– Round Table (Borden, Raponi, Henderson)
- Jays Journal Podcast- June 24th– Dr. Kristina Reihl, Mathew Tsang, Colin Teskey
- Jays Journal Podcast- June 23rd– Scott MacArthur, Chris Henderson, Mark Hebscher
- Jays Journal Podcast- June 21st– Adam Corsair, Alexis Brudnicki, Brendan Pannikar
- Jays Journal Podcast- June 20th– Nick Raponi, Craig Borden, Kirsten McKernan
- Jays Journal Podcast- featuring guest, Ben Nicholson-Smith
- Jays Journal Podcast- June 18th– Round Table (Matt Graves, Chris Henderson)
- Jays Journal Podcast- June 17th– Live Callers
- Jays Journal Podcast- June 14th– Matt Graves, Craig Borden, & Chris Henderson
- Jays Journal Podcast Exclusive- The Todd Stottlemyre Interview
Next: Blue Jays' Osuna displays bravery with public admission
“Ari Shapiro is the host and creative director of the Jays Journal radio podcast and is a freelance writer, interviewer, and producer. He’s appeared on the Fan 590 Sportsnet radio, 90.5 FM Extra Talk Sports radio, and is a proud contributor with FanSided.”