Here are some Jays-related links to get you by until Monday morning:
- Jeff Blair provides his take on the Hall of Fame induction process, and how Roberto Alomar is a sure bet to make it this year.
- Richard Griffin of the Toronto Star provides an “extremely personal list” of the top games he saw in 2010 and why. All of them are related to the Jays except for his number one, which was Roy Halladay’s NLDS no-hitter. Griffin didn’t label the list “Top Blue Jays games of 2010”, but it seems he has a hard time letting go of Roy Halladay.
- In an all baseball hour on the Fan 590, Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos chimes in on the Jeff Blair Show.
- The Southpaw makes a case for ponying up the cash to bring Adrian Beltre to Toronto.
- Ian over at Blue Jay Hunter has some great Blue Jays Christmas card ideas, in case you missed them.
Finally, for those that have finally moved on from Christmas music, here is a new (well, old) jingle to keep in your heads for the next few weeks. There’s really nothing like a 1994 Coca-Cola commercial…