Stock Watch: Week 5
Mandatory Credit: SportsLogo.net
Dunedin Blue Jays (17-21 6GB, 5th)
A rough week for the D-Jays going 2-4 for the week. The team just had trouble scoring runs. There were 2 nights that the bats awoke and those were the only 2 wins of the week. they only managed 19 runs in 6 games. Just to say it also there 2 wins accounted for 13 of those runs.
More from Toronto Blue Jays Prospects
- One prospect the Blue Jays should not have traded at the deadline
- Blue Jays: Can expanded rosters provide positivity?
- Blue Jays: 2022 Tournament 12 returns as Canadian Futures Showcase
- Blue Jays: Top Pitching Prospect Tiedemann Impresses in AA Debut
- Blue Jays 2022 Draft: Who did Toronto Land in Round Two?
L.B. Dantzler– Dantzler continues to heat up. He is batting .368 in his past 10 games with 5 runs scored and 5 RBI.
Luis Santos– Having another solid performance going 6.1 innings and allowing only 1 run on 3 hits. He struck out 5 and also didn’t walk a batter.
Maicer Izturis activated for his rehab assignment