We all know that the Blue Jays did not live up to the hype of 2013. We have written up a lot of stories about it, but we want to know what you would do to change the team for the better. Really! You be the manager.
Here is the deal. I pledge as a writer for Jays Journal to take everyone’s ideas to the Toronto Blue Jays Manager John Gibbons in person or at least he will hear my screams before I am pummelled by security. I promise that he will read them if I survive the beating. The best idea, chosen by the writers of Jays Journal, will also be published online. I also swear to mention your name as “sage extraordinaire” in every article I write this baseball season, starting in April and ending September. I should mention that I have no money, tickets, t-shirts, or first children to give you as a prize.
What do I this get out it? Well, there has to be another story in this somehow.
1. Your idea cannot cost the Toronto Blue Jays or me money.
2. Your idea must be physically or anatomically possible and not be rude, mean or use curse words. Got it? &$?#^%**!!!
3. Your idea does not involve anything sexual.
4. Your idea must not be anything immoral, illegal or go against the rules of Major League Baseball.
5. Your idea must not involve animals, children, blood or scat.
6. Your idea must be something that will help the Blue Jays be a better team… full stop.