With many updates to provide you with in terms of the Jays minors transactions, we thought it was time to list the most recent transactions made by the Jays including the most notable being the release of Chad Cordero from Las Vegas.
AAA Las Vegas Transactions
- Released Chad Cordero. Many of us were hoping to see The Chief return to form and dominate as he once had with the Washington Nationals, but that wasn’t meant to be. He was only able to pitch in 9 games this season and had an 8.22 ERA, 23 HA, 9 BB, only 5 Ks and hitters knocked him around for a .329 average over his 17.2 IP. He is now free to join any team that wants to give him a shot and allowed for a spot to open up for Clint Everts in Las Vegas.
- Activated SS Chris Woodward and RP Josh Roenicke from the 7-day DL.
- Placed SS Jonathan Diaz on the 7-day DL.
- Has Eric Thames called up to the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Received David Cooper back from the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Received RP Clint Everts from AA New Hampshire.
AA New Hampshire
- Activated 2B Callix Crabbe from the temporarily inactive list.
- Assigned C Jack Murphy to LoA Lansing.
- Promoted RP Clint Everts to Las Vegas.
- Placed 3B Balbino Fuenmayor on the 7-day DL.
- Received UT Kevin Nolan from HiA Dunedin.
- Promoted C Joseph Bowen to HiA Dundin.
- Received C Jack Murphy from AA New Hampshire.
Like what you read and want to stay informed on all updates here at Jays Journal? Follow Jared and I on Twitter (@JaysJournal and @bigja12), “Like” our Facebook page, or grab our RSS feed!