With a month and a half of the season gone by, here is a short list of the latest and greatest from our friends around the Jays stratosphere.
Jays Blogs – The Very Best in all of MLB
- Woodman663 of Blue Bird Banter - Analyzes Kyle Drabek‘s stuff in a great article here.
- Tom Dakers of Blue Bird Banter – Touches on Mel Queen’s death and has a nice link to an interview conducted on Batter’s Box here.
- Andrew Stoeten of DJF - Provides some videos, one of which discusses JPA’s plate discipline here.
- halejon of The Mockingbird – Provides us with the top 10 reasons to bring Brett Lawrie up NOW here.
- Drew of Ghostrunner on First – Chats about his issues with Mike Wilner and Jesse Litsch here. As a big Jesse Litsch fan, you all know where I stand.
- Joanna at Hum and Chuck – Tells it like it is in reference to idiot Red Sox fans here. Great read.
- Ian Hunter at The Blue Jay Hunter – Provides us with details on how the Jays crush balls in Target Field, also a great read here.
Jays in the Papers
- Morgan Campbell – Toronto Star – Nice Mel Queen article here.
- Mike Rutsey – Toronto Sun – Goes over Romero’s latest win and also touches on Mel Queen and his excellence. He also goes over Adam Lind‘s latest setback in this article and adds that Rajai Davis will remain 9th in the lineup due to John Farrell’s preference of a Yunel Escobar – Corey Patterson combination at the top of the lineup. That’s all well and good, but what happens when Travis Snider returns?
- Dave Perkins – Toronto Star - looks at how the Jays really do need to do a much better job of getting ahead during inter-league play here.
- Jim Callis has a prediction that states the Jays will draft OF Josh Bell with their first pick of the 2011 draft, although he also mentions SS Javier Baez. In either case, Callis states that it will cost them big money!